Poached eggs and wine sauce
Ingredients (2 Portions):
- 1 shallot
- 1 knob of butter
- 50 cl of red wine
100 g of bacon
- 15 cl of veal stock
-2 eggs (large)
salt and pepper
Chop very finely shallot.
In a saucepan and melt the walnut butter and let it come back for a few minutes shallot over low heat.
- Add over 50 cl of red wine. Then add the 15 cl of veal stock. Leave on low heat about 20 min.
- In a frying pan, brown the 100 g bacon for about 5 minutes, but be careful: do not grill them!
- 5 min before removing the wine sauce from the heat, stir in the bacon.
After 20 minutes, remove the sauce from the heat and set aside.
In a saucepan, boil water with a dash of vinegar . Microwavable Microwave Shrink wrap a bowl, break 1 egg and wrap it in the water and keep it round or use a wooden spoon to create a whirlpool. boiling water and gently pour the egg. Let it poach for 2 to 3 min by correcting its shape with a spoon.
- Repeat the operation with the second egg.
- Take 2 cassolettes: drop -y your poached eggs and sprinkle liberally with our wine sauce and bacon.
To taste with good toast or not ... To grill and go is too good